Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Paid: Inbox Dollars

I got home yesterday expecting to get a paycheck in the mail from my part time job. (I did find that!) What I didnt expect was a check from Inbox Dollars.

In May, I had requested payment. Inbox Dollars pays all of their members via check. I assume it is to help keep the fraud down. They also require a waiting period before the checks are mailed. Because I requested my check in May, the waiting period wasthe month of June. At the beginning of July, the checks were printed and mailed.

I got mine yesterday. The total was $30.36. Not a lot of money - but I will take anything I can get!

One of the benefits of having gotten your first payment is a 'Gold Membership'. It doesnt cost you anything - you get it automatically for having recieved your first payment. When people sign up for Inbox Dollars without listing a referrer, they are randomly assigned to a Gold Member. My earnings could increase with each of those members - all for doing nothing extra!

So far, I have only $3.30 towards my next payment. But I will get there again. And when I do, I will have another check for my efforts!

Check it out for yourself here.

No comments:

Post a Comment