Monday, June 8, 2009

PTC: Clixsense

Clixsense is a PTC (paid to click). I have only been on this site for about 2 weeks. So far, I am really liking it! It definitely seems to be reliable.

The ads you view usually pay $0.01 each. I have seen a few that pay $0.02. Once, I even had one that paid $0.05! That isnt a lot of money - but that reassures me that it is legitimate!

There is no 'minimum' number of ads. You simply have to check to see if there are any ads available. However, I have not had any problems with this. The first day, there were just over 30 ads that I could click on. Since then, there have been at least a couple every day.

The ads seem to be updated at various times. When I have a few minutes of time, I will check the site. Sometimes there is an ad or two that I havent clicked. Sometime there is nothing new. Either way, it only takes a couple of seconds to check.

There is one other feature on the site that I really like. It is called 'clixgrid' It is 12x12 grid. A standard member can click on 20 blocks each day. You could potentially earn anywhere from $0.01 to $5.00 from the block. I just discovered, so I have only done it a couple of times. So far, I havent gotten anything from it. If you dont earn anything, there is an ad instead. I never bother to look at the ads, so this is a quick process for me.

This is another site that you wont get rich off of. But I click on these ads as I am doing other things, so I feel like I am not wasting my time on the internet! I am currently up to $0.91. The minimum payout is $10. This is a site that you do not need a paypal account for! Each time you reach $10, a check will be mailed to you by the 10th of the following month.

The one downside I could find is the $3 processing fee for each check. You can change the amount of the check so that you dont have to lose 30% of your earnings, but then you get paid less freqently.

Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment