Thursday, June 11, 2009

PTC: LinkGrand

One of the PTC sites I quickly signed up for was LinkGrand.

There were a few things I quickly noticed about LinkGrand. You can view new ads and old ads. Even after you have clicked on them, you can view them again. You wont get credit for viewing them more than once, but there is nothing stopping you from going and getting the information again. That seemed promising - something that would make people actually want to advertise there.

There are lots of ads. Lots and lots and lots of them. I think I have clicked on at least 10 everyday. I logged in last night and there were over 20 available!

Having lots of ads is great, but each ad doesnt pay very much. At only $0.003 each, it takes a while to build up any money. The minimum to cashout is $5. In the couple of weeks that I have been clicking on ads on this site, I have earned $0.543. So it is going to take me a while to reach the cashout, but I will take an extra $5 anyday!

Like most PTC's, there is a minimum amount of time you have to view the ad in order to earn for it. There is a timer at the top of the page, and then a button to push in order to get paid for it. I learned quickly that the timer doesnt continue if you have LinkGrand open in one tab and are doing something on another tab. However, if you have a completely seperate window open, the timer will continue to tick away. (Before doing this, I do always check out the ad. Sometimes I am just not interested!)

Definitely a way to earn money slowly, but I have no reason to doubt this site! Many others have said that it is a good one. Check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment