Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Failure: BlastBux

A little while ago, I was so excited about my first online payment. Read about it here.

Today, Im not so excited about BlastBux. It has been about 1 week since I have been able to log into BlastBux. In fact, logging in isnt really the problem! The website just doesnt seem to exist anymore. When you try to get to the website, it takes you to what looks like a search engine results page.

I think that BlastBux is officially dead. Thanks for the $0.16, but I was hoping for more!

I have learned a few things from this.

Paid to Click sites come and go faster than you can say 'new!'. Sometimes you will be able to get a few cents or maybe even a few dollars from them. Other times, you time will be completely wasted. This makes me completely hesitant to sign up for any new sites.

Things arent always what they seem. Something can seem absolutely amazing and then disappear off the face of the planet.

I will not get rich off of Paid to Click sites. I may not even make enough money to make it worth my effort! However, I am not yet ready to come to that conclusion, especially based off of only one site! There are other sites out there that seem far more trustworthy. I will stick with those for a while and then make my decisions about PTC's.

Thanks for the good times BlastBux, I am sorry to see you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment