Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Finding More

I didnt really begin an active search to find ways that others were earning money online. I knew there had to be something, but I didnt even know where to begin. So I let it go. I was only looking for some extra money, so it really wasnt a big deal.

Then I came across a blog of someone who was sharing all about her frugal ways of living. She talked about the inexpensive projects she was doing with her kids. She also talked about what she was doing to earn money online. She mentioned Inbox Dollars.

I had no idea what that was, so I did a quick search. I quickly came to the Inbox Dollars home page. I really liked what I saw. $0.02 for each email wasnt much, but it was definitely something easy that I could do! They said they typically send 2-3 emails each day. That would only take a minute of my time. I could definitely build money that way! They also promised a $5 sign up bonus. I do like free money!

After I signed up, I realized there was so much more. I could take surveys and earn $0.50 for each one completed. They had tons of offers from which I could earn money. Many of them didnt cost me a thing! I was sold.

The minimum payout was $30, but I was confident I could make that in a month!

I signed up in March of this year. I didnt make $30 in a month. But I have already requested my first check.

I have done several surveys. $0.50 isnt very much for my time considering some of the surveys take about 20-30 minutes. I usually use my 'relax' time to do this. Some of the surveys can actually be quite enjoyable. Those $0.50 surveys did add up towards my $30 payout.

I also completed a couple of offers. Some of the free ones didnt take much time but paid me $0.25 or $0.50. I am the kind of person who picks up pennies when I see them on the ground. I very strongly believe that every little bit matters. So each of those offers helped!

I also completed 2 seperate offers, for which I had to pay something. The first one I completed was for Vista Print. I have been wanted return address labels for quite some time, I just hadnt gotten any. I already knew about Vista Print because Jim had ordered some business cards through them, so I expected good quality and knew they were reliable. When I saw that I could get return address labels for the cost of shipping, I knew this would be my best opportunity! In the end, I got $5 for ordering the return address labels. I only had to pay $3.41. I actually earned a profit from getting something I wanted anyway!

The other offer I completed was for the Entertainment Book. I tend to get one every year because we use enough of the coupons to more than pay for the book. Well, it is halfway through the entertainment book's year. They were probably trying to clear out some stock, so there was an offer. For $15 and free shipping you could get a book. There was also a $9 reward for buying the book. That put my cost of the book at $6. There is one coupon in there that we will use that will save us $17. I also know of several other coupons we will definitely use. This offer was also definitely worth it!

With Inbox Dollars, I was beginning to understand how earning money online was possible.

You, too, can sign up with Inbox Dollars and earn money. You dont ever have to pay for any offers if you choose not to. You can slowly build earnings with emails. Or you can also complete surveys and find offers that appeal to you. There is also the option to earn money for playing games. I havent done that because I refuse to pay to play games! If you have any questions about Inbox Dollars please feel free to ask. If you are interested in joining, click the banner below.

No comments:

Post a Comment